The best companies are made up of the best people so we’re always on the lookout for talented engineers and designers to join our team. If you’re into web development, enjoy dealing with clients, and have a bit of swagger we’d love to hear from you. Even if your ideal job isn’t listed below, we’d love to connect!
Jr. LAMP Engineer
At a high level, you’ll be joining our team as a junior engineer to work with our clients to tackle their problems and help them achieve their business goals. In doing so, you’ll get the opportunity to work with a diverse set of clients and be involved in projects at every stage of their life cycle. In addition, you’ll be expected to manage your own projects, interact professionally with clients, and deliver quality code on schedule.
You’ll work with clients through the entire development process from transforming business goals into a technical specification and finally building the product. While doing this, you’ll get exposed to the latest technology and have the freedom to select the right tool for the job while accounting for business constraints.
Throughout this process, you’ll work closely with a senior engineer who will serve as both a mentor and guide to help accelerate your professional growth with the goal of you joining our senior engineering staff.Responsibilities:
- Help clients create software to achieve their business goals.
- Explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Develop and ship solid code on the LAMP stack.
- 1-2 years developing code on the LAMP stack
- Modern PHP (v5.2+)
- Familiarity with MySQL
- Source control, preferably git
- Experience building MVC driven web applications using a modern framework would be a plus
- Previous experience interacting with clients would be a definite plus
- Depending on experience, market rate with an additional performance bonus.
- End of year bonus based on overall revenue
- Paid health care
- Open schedule – set your own hours
- Option to telecommute
- Generous paid time off
- Sponsored company outings
- Personal development time to experiment with new technologies or work on your own projects
Interested? Drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org